3 HOUR CURTAIN MAKING
Learn how to:
- Measure a window for curtains
- Choose tracks and poles
- Decide on a curtain heading (pencil, pinch or Tab Top)
- Calculate fabric requirements
- Cut out fabric and linings
- Pattern Match Fabric
- Make up linings
- Use the appropriate stitches
- Make a mitred corner and attach lead weights
- The training course is for 3 hrs Monday to Friday, and Weekends subject to availability. This will cover the basics. Within the 3 hrs, you will complete a sample curtain measuring 1 width x 20" drop.
All materials are supplied.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us on 01159402828